Wedding Photographer Kilkenny, St Marys Cathedral Kilkenny – wedding
Jennifer and Sean wedding in Kilkenny. Pictures of Bride and Groom by Chris Dolinny – wedding photographer from Kilkenny.
- Wedding in St. Marys Cathedral Kilkenny and Langtons Hotel. Lovely autumn wedding with beauty sunshine, with great atmosphere and perfect happy couple. As a wedding photographer I love work in Kilkenny a special in St Marys Cathedral in Kilkenny.
First of all, lovely couple with great happy attitude. Since beginning of the day, I had just easy time with both of them. You could see emotions, love, happiness. Almost all the time, atmosphere was hot – a part of the cold temperature. I have to say, I am so lucky having another couple they had just great day! As a result of our work, you probably can see the love, emotions and simply great day because natural happiness was there.
Wedding was placed in St Mary’s is the cathedral church of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Ossory. It is situated on James’s Street,Kilkenny of course in, Ireland.
After ceremony we went for nice hot wine, as a worming up part of the day. As a result of wine, a lot of people had even better time in the lives. Since we start drinking reception in Langtons, after some photos outside only warm atmosphere was ther 😉
What could be the best recipe for great wedding in Kilkenny? Thats what I think:
- Have a best time of your live
- Be with your friends and family as much as you can
- Enjoy ceremony and have great celebrant
- Spend some time on the pictures because, there will stay for ever
- Consequently be happy!
As a wedding photographer I am focus on the happy days, full of love, family and good friends.
In conclusion, having those above you will be more then happy with natural look, natural photos, happy time with no regrets after all.